READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How The Salsa Time Was Born

This, my friends, is Darryl Salsa
Darryl Salsa is a very special form of salsa for two reasons:
First, one of our technicians, Darryl, makes it for us and just drops it off in our office for us (typically it is accompanied by a large bag of chips)
Second, it is fresh, tasty and has no preservatives aka it's not bad for you and it's most certainly addicting

Candice and I have a special time during the day that we like to call "Salsa Time" where we lay out shop towels and chips between our desk and pig out. There is sometimes always a dance involved.

If I could have Darryl Salsa in a camel pack, I'd wear a fanny pack full of chips. Yes, I would wear a fanny pack for Darryl Salsa.

If someone could come up with an invention where Darryl Salsa squirts from a hole in a tube above my desk into my mouth, and a chip pops out of my computer screen simulatenously I might invest. If that same tube would please also have the ability to dispense water I'd certainly invest.

Basically Darryl Salsa is amazing. If he gets famous on it I'll make sure I buy you some.

Kels

No comments: