READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If you love someone...

... you force yourself to make weird lists about them every Friday:

#66 - He says things such as, "Shouldn't croutons be more fork friendly?" when I'm having a hard time stabbing into one.

#67 - He buries dearly departed animal friends in the backyard with gravestones and flowers

#68 - He eats pizza like a beast

#69 - He's about four times darker than I am. I am officially the pale bride.

#70 - When I ask him to stock the fridge with V8s he manages to stock it with beer as well - too funny.

#71 - He is thinking about manicuring his hands upon my recommendation

#72 - He adds bacon bits to food and feels a bit "gourmet"

-Kels

1 comment:

Renee said...

Anthony is pretty white, so it is sad that he is 4 times darker than you.