READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, September 25, 2010

And Now I'm 21


This year I turned 21 years old
And it was quite an eventful day
I came into my office at work and it was pretty decked out
Ruthanne decided Candice and I deserved In-n-Out milkshakes
and an awesome gift card!

My mom and dad sent me these beautiful flowers
Despite the walk of shame that I had to endure from the front desk back to my office, it was definitely worth it
Cupcakes happened!
Then all the Northwest dispatch went out for dinner
and Crystal bought me my first ever drink at a bar
I proceeded to eat a lot of crab
and that little fork is somewhere.. I'm not really sure where to be honest. Victoria?!
It was my first trip to an Outback Steakhouse
I was given free ice cream which was pretty awesome
Then Ant picked me up and we met our families at BJ's
Tommy and I had a little photo shoot as per usual

me and Mom
Desiree, me and Joe



Me and dad
and Joe
Tommy insisted that I get a birthday cake shot





More ice cream plus PAZOOKIE!





We are dorks and I love my family.

Then we stopped by The Camello house for some cake ala Mary and Jacqueline. Yum!

Happy Birthday to me - three weeks ago - yahoo!

Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these photos! So glad I got to see the ant-kels-tommy ones in particular. You guys are twins! -Tina