READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'd rather be swimming...

Last month the Codster forced Anthony and I into a little thing I like to call "Pressure Baseball". It's when a friend forces you to sit in the type of seats that burn your legs in the type of weather that burns your skin surrounded by the type of people who are drunkenly burning up their reputation.

It was hot... can you tell?

Cody, Tina, Ant and I went to my first Giant's Game at AT & T Park in San Francisco.
Christina and I agreed about two minutes in the drive that we'd rather be hiking, but we went to the game anyway :)
We ate about two thousand Pioneer Woman cupcakes made by the lovely Tina, displayed by the lovely Cody below
And BBQed it up in the parking lot

(this was before we realized bringing a blanket on a day like that was a small form of sun suicide

and we got our free Giant's T-shirts which I promptly named, "Our Twin Shirts" for 4th of July in Redding. Apparently Anthony didn't want to be a twin with me so Natalie and I rocked them last weekend (post to come later).
It ended up being a lot of fun. But I still think the park would make more money submerged underwater on a hot day like that. Just saying...

-Kels

No comments: