READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fishing after Work

Those of us in the East Bay are lucky enough to live near a large abundance of state and regional parks. Anthony loves to go fishing - especially since he received a fishing license for his birthday in January. A few weeks ago we went down to Quarry Lakes and attempted to catch some fish.

I won't lie - I like fishing for two reasons:

1. It's an excuse to pack and lunch and eat it earlier than you're supposed to
2. It's an excuse to sit and do absolutely nothing - that is unless you like to fish. Which I actually like to do. However, I never am able to catch a fish. And I have very little patience. Maybe the latter has something to do with the former.
Nevertheless - this guy enjoys it. And I'm very good at sitting and watching him enjoy it.



-Kels

No comments: