READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Planning a Honeymoon is HARD WORK!

First things first - you must ask yourself where you want to go.

Anthony's answer: Hawaii
Kelsey's answer: East Coast
Obvious answer: Both are too expensive


So we stick to our old standby and opt for a Southern California week of fun!

Costco is nice enough to knock $20 off the price of a city pass so we bought two of those suckers and now I can't help but wonder how many times I can physically ride Space Mountain before I puke.

Our city passes allow us:

three days into both parks at Disneyland Resort Anaheim



one day at Universal Studios Hollywood



one day at Sea World



and one day at the San Diego Zoo




I'm excited! But we will definitely be scheduling some stress free relaxation time for Anthony.
I mean, that is what he asked for, isn't it?

-Kels

No comments: