READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update: 1/3/2010

Well it's 2010 and I think it's been about three months since I last recapped what was actually going on down here in Santa Cruz.

To sum it up: Not much
I mean technically there is a lot going on - but not much is happening each day.

Anthony is working at IHOP with me and boy is he loving it! Not. We are very thankful that I could get him a temporary job busing tables and washing dishes during his time between working at the Boardwalk. He did go down and fill out his start of season paper work the other day so he SHOULD be getting back to the Boardwalk this month!

I'm still at IHOP obviously - serving and assistant managing. I am looking for a new, better job in a nicer restaurant but we'll see what happens.

I am getting ready for my third semester at Cabrillo and if all goes well my final one. I will have the opportunity to transfer to UCSC if they accept me in September.

The only health problems would be my grandfather who is in the hospital at the moment. I'll not get into all the details but if everyone could keep him in their prayers I would really appreciate it.

Aside from all that we're just looking forward to planning this wedding and Anthony's upcoming birthday on the 15th. Can you believe he's going to be 21? That means I've known and been with this crazy kid for 8 years! Insane.

I hope everyone had a great New Year! (p.s. I personally do not think that new years is a holiday - it's a very odd thing to make a day of in my opinion - hope that didn't bring all you new years lovers down)

-Kels

No comments: