READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

$$ MONEY $$


Guess what?!
This tree is living in my backyard!
no but really..

Guess what?!

I just did all my calculations and we don't have to move!
I know I've never mentioned this before but we've been considering moving to a cheaper place
not because we want to
because we don't
we love this place
like we'd buy it in two seconds if
1. Our landlords were selling
and
2. We wanted to live in Santa Cruz forever
and
3. Had the money to do so

But anyway... we don't have to move!
If I continue to make what I make (or more - I can dream can't I?)
and Anthony makes what he makes
then we are spending only 35% of our income on rent!
Did you know that 40% was my goal?!

We are amazing.
It is now a fact.
Make us gold medals if you'd like
I'll mail the address upon request.

Love, Kels

p.s. Can you tell I had coffee? uh oh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee? YOU? Naaaah...living in New England we tend to spend a bit more, especially in the winter time( oh to have the heat included again!! ) Cheers to you both :)

Sarah McM said...

Have you seen Mint.com? If not, check it. We LOVE it.