READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, January 29, 2010

Another Nice Day...

We had some wonderful downtime this afternoon in Capitola so we took a stroll down the wharf and along the Esplanade.
I finally got smart and stashed quarters in my glove box for such occasions.
Click to enlarge - it's better that way :)
Birds kept telling us to slow down
This dude knew what it was all about. He fed those birds like no other human being has (except maybe the chick from Home Alone - you know who I'm talking about, right?)

We went into the bait and tackle shack and there were billions of photos on the walls. IT WAS AWESOME!
I've come to realize that I love buoys. They make me happy. These ones are so lucky they get to hang out and sway in the water all day long.
Always gotta get one of us on our adventures.
Thank you camera for capturing the bird poo in the foreground.

-Kels

No comments: