READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick Update

"Human beings are the only creatures that
allow their children to come back home."
- Bill Cosby

We are still on the search for jobs. I am doing pretty well with combined babysitting schedules equalling a good enough salary for now. Anthony has an interview Monday morning with a Wildlife company looking for a data entry person. He's still checking back with various companies as well - but no one seems to be hiring, which is understandable.

The last couple of days we were in Fremont with family celebrating two birthdays - Sarah's who is now 7 and Anthony's whose 20th is this coming Wednesday. It was a lot of fun and my mom sent us home with the rest of the food from last night's dinner so we are pretty HAPPY about that.
Plus! Saturday Renee made cinnamon rolls from scratch and they were TASTY!

This week will be another week of working on lining up jobs and also we'll get all of our school stuff finalized in a sense. Still waiting on some of my prior scores to transfer over for me. Cross your fingers that they get there before the class I need fills up.

Maybe I'll post some pictures next time we go for a basketball game or a ride to the beach. For now I will leave you with a link to one of my other blogs "Say What? 365" to make up for the lack of photos in the last couple of posts.

See ya, Kels

No comments: