READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh Safeway, how I dislike thee!

I have officially decided that Safeway should change their name to UNSafeway.

I know we are going through a hard time financially as a country but GIVE ME A BREAK! Anthony was finally laid-off a few days ago and I say finally because it has been almost 5 weeks of not knowing whether he was going to be given hours or not.

Now I can say for certain that he's looking AND in need of a job - not that he hadn't been looking all along.

And to top it all off - because he never had his "FIRST" day he never got a chance to fill out certain paperwork ensuring that he would get his paychecks at the right address. Today a man from corporate fixed it all up (so I will give them points for that) and we should be getting his whopping $100 or whatever next week - not that the money is not appreciated.

All I can say is Thank the Lord for children and parents with jobs. Without their need for me I would not have a job either.

At least the weather has picked up enough for a nice game of catch down at the beach.

Now that I think of it I better get going...

No comments: