READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, January 23, 2009

As the days go by...

"It is best to read the weather
forecast before praying for rain"
- Mark Twain

Hello All -

Not sure what I said last but things are still bumping along...

We've been doing a whole lot of nothing lately. Getting antsy waiting for school to start and our Mr. Camello may have an interview at Zumiez Skate Store Feb 1st!

Mostly I've been working on his Art website because he's been in "The Mode" lately and so I'm trying to get him to do some more commercial stuff to sell on Etsy since he does have a knack for creating weird things that no one really gets.

His Art site can be found Here. It's definitely not done - I haven't added any information for the art yet so check back for updates.

Other than that - just waiting for 7PM - I'm babysitting tonight and tomorrow night and am looking forward to deposting some checks and not making dinner since she feeds me! Whoohoo for that!

Love, Kels

p.s. yay for the rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey contact me for more info on engagement photos at: info@orbiepullen.com thanks, Orbie:)