READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, October 9, 2014

linked together with an ampersand

It seems like we're constantly saying that it's such a small world whenever we find ourselves inexplicably linked with other people. Sometimes though, we link ourselves with other people indefinitely, and on purpose. 

No one can tell if I'll get around to updating this blog regularly again, but here's a start!

July 17th
This photo was a little bit awkward to take. Can you tell? 

4 weeks pregnant

8 weeks

10 weeks and our first ultrasound showing an actual baby shape!

outtakes are always more entertaining.

12 weeks AKA am I bloated?!

16 weeks - today!
This little babe is growing for real now, and my little baby bump is growing right along with it. Woo!

Angie's jealous already. 

and I quote, "Take a photo of me at 16 weeks!" as he was reaching to grab a beer. 
Aye Yai Yai!

We just can't wait for baby nugget to get here!

Kels

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

WHOOP WHOOP!! Welcome back to the blogging world!! So greatful and excited to be an auntie to baby nugget!! Xoxo

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

I am so excited to meet baby nugget or baby bump. I love you more than life itself. Can't wait to hear what little nuggie will call me.