READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, October 13, 2014

glitter, paint, and slimy pumpkin goop

This past Friday night we had a little pumpkin carving hoopla at our house with some of our good friends. This year our friends Robby and Bonnie are throwing the annual Halloween costume party, so I had to come up with a different fun way to get everyone over to our house for some Halloween festivities. 


I decided to sport my grandma's Halloween sweater. It was pretty badass, but also HUGE on me and kind of funny looking. 

We had some really exciting news delivered to us that evening, making it a night I'll never forget. Happy times are coming soon!!!









If you've never had friends over for a pumpkins carving party I highly recommend it. It's an excuse to party a second time for the same holiday. Who could say no to that?!

Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

The sweatshirt is classic and Gramsy would be so honored to see you wearing it. What a fun night! I am so impressed with your energy level. It never spikes it just keeps rising. Love you!!