READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Next Time You See Safeway...

Give it a big hug for me. Go ahead...
hug the side of the building, don't
worry, no one is watching - or at
least no one will tell you they're watching
.


This wonderful company right here decided
to hire our dear Anthony today!!

Can you say WHOOHOO!!
I sure can, "WHOOHOO!!!"



Who could resist that mug? :)

p.s. He has to wear a tie too! Seriously,
can you see the smile on my face from there?


“When you are asked if you can do a job,
tell 'em,
'Certainly I can!' Then get busy
and find out how to do it.”

- Theodore Roosevelt


3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

You're on my list! Thanks for letting me know you guys have a blog.

And congrats on the new job!! This is not an easy time to find work, so Anthony must be extremely charming.

Maggie May said...

hi! you guys are so cute :)

Katie Ann said...

good job ant!whoo hoo