READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, February 21, 2016

photo dump: Daubert grad party + Long Barn snow stop

We seem to have survived the weekend! Rather than cleaning up the pile of things we pulled out of the car when we got home, I am posting photos to ye olde blog(e?).


We spent Saturday afternoon through Sunday morning out in Valley Springs celebrating the college achievements of two of my cousins. Ant, Lee and I slept in my aunt and uncle's travel trailer - fifth wheel - and yeah, I want one now. UGH.

Lee got to spend some quality crazy, cousin time with all of his friends! This lucky kid has so many cousins and psuedo aunties (my cousins) to love on already.





Uncle Hugh thought that he could turn Lee into an Alabama fan. I told him that Lee is only into ribs, women and ice cold beers.



Sunday afternoon we drove out to Soulsbyville, after checking out Leah and Shane's sweet new pad (omg, I want a home too!!!!!!!), and had lunch with GeeGee Weems. It was a short 4 hour visit before we trekked up to Long Barn for a quick snow sesh with little dude. He was OK with it, but not in love. We're going to attempt to encounter snow next weekend as well, so we'll see if his feelings have changed by then.




















snow high five!



It seems that Lee would rather nap than play in ice cold snow. That sounds nice right about now, actually, so I will go ahead and sign off for tonight.

-Kels

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Love these pictures ♡♡♡

Sheri said...

Love these pictures ♡♡♡

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Love the photo of Leeland in the snow spelled out. My creative and talented daughter!!! Only Lee would eat the stick. LOL. Adorable!!