READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, August 3, 2015

Leeland at 4 months old

These photos are about a week behind, and this post about two weeks - but as we always say, better late than never!

Little man is officially 4+ months old. He enjoys touching anything and everything, and trying to put everything he can get his hands on into his mouth. He has recently discovered that spoons are fun to play with, and his thumb is officially his favorite thing. We love the way that he cups his whole face instead of curling his other four fingers into a fist.

He has the biggest smile I've just about ever seen, and it's pretty much always plastered to his face. He's still an amazing sleeper, and in 4+ months I've only had one not-so-fun car trip with him.

Leeland enjoys babbling and cooing, and chewing on his tongue when we are eating dinner. We're going to start rice cereal this week, on the doctor's recommendation. I'm pretty excited for that!

Still not the biggest laugher. When one pops out we get VERY excited!


Can't wait to see what months 5 and 6 bring.








Kels

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? You set the bar for cute babies! Auntie Tina missed you LeeLee!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable! ♡♡

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable! ♡♡

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable! ♡♡