READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#Dahlincabin2015 and Mason and Lee meet for the 3rd time

People have been asking for photos from the weekend, so I'm posting here as a convenient place for you all to capture them in HI-RES. Thanks to Jacqueline and Katie for taking a lot of these photos. 

We had a wonderful time with the Dahlin / Oxenford / Mattei-Subil / Loza crews this weekend. 

I'm really missing that river right now. 







HOW CUTE IS SHE?!?!



































I caught zero fish, but I gladly took ownership of the two that Bryan and Anthony caught. 



"fire guy"
















On our way back down HWY120 we stopped at Taylor and my aunt Tammy's house so that the boys could see each other. They are really too cute together - our little string bean and pear children. 





Kels

No comments: