READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend in Groveland

This past weekend we took our annual trip up to the cabin to celebrate Riley's birthday. This year it was a double celebration, since little Leeland has also joined our family. The plan was to hike Mirror Lake in Yosemite, since we go into the park each year. However, there was too much snow blocking the road into the park. Can you believe it? The road was still closed come Sunday afternoon. Instead, we spent a couple of days just relaxing on the lake. 

On a side note, there are a ton of adorable photos of Ry, but she swam naked and I don't want to be harassed for posting them. I drew a suit on her bare bottom in one of these. 













































Kels



2 comments:

Renee said...

The pictures are all great, such a fun and relaxing time. I love the picture of Riley's new red suit...lol. Thanks for inviting us...xoxo

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Made me happy and I love the photos but also sad and wishing I was there to sharer time with all of you I love you all