READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, May 1, 2015

Magennis Wedding SLASH Weems Reunion

This past weekend we had the pleasure of meeting up with almost the entire Weems crew down in Southern California for my cousin Katie's wedding to a certain Mr. Magennis. We took off Friday morning and returned Tuesday night. 

It was a pretty epic trip for the three of us. Little Lee visited all of the following places: Patterson, Bakersfield, Camp Pendelton / Oceanside, Tustin, Long Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, and Venice Beach. WHAT A TRIP!! 

We had such a blast driving around to all of these fun spots, but the real highlight of the trip was spending time with my family. I literally had THE BEST TIME hanging out with my cousins (and my aunts and uncles). I have this huge, huge family that we never see, and that is something that has to change. We're hoping to spend some more time with Sarah and Jay, since they are local, and Lisa is moving up to the city soon for work, so the likelihood of seeing her is also pretty good! Hopefully we all make the effort to see each other more often, now that we've had a chance to hang out and spend time together as adults. 

Anyway, on to the photos: 






























































Congrats again, to Katie and Kevin!

Kels

3 comments:

Renee said...

Okay, now your mother has more photos than me!!!! This is war!!!

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Crap I hate when you have to log in after commenting and lose all that you typed. Ugh! Anyway. Sorry Renee I want you in more photos than me. Not. Kidding I love you so much. The pictures of you two with Leeland are so cute and sometimes hilarious. Love this littlest family!!

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

You know I love you but war is war. Kisses!