READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, March 1, 2015

36 weeks // 36 weeks // 36 weeks

We've made it to the 30 day countdown!

I can't believe that we'll finally meet our little nugget in the next month. That is so insane, and so exciting. I can't even wrap my head around it, really. 

Not much has changed in the last four weeks. I'm supposed to be bigger, but I think I look pretty much the same as I did at 32 weeks. Hooray for a couple of new t-shirts from J Crew. I bought them for post-baby, but as soon as I opened the package I knew I had to wear this one. 

We had a super awesome Harry Potter themed shower thrown for us thanks to my wonderful Mamasan. I still haven't posted photos because I'm waiting on some from Vicky and Jacqueline. It was seriously to die for!!

Next weekend we have our last shower over at the Camello house. I'm so excited to see everyone! It's been so many months since our big announcement to the group while we were camping in the Redwoods. 






Happy March to you all!

Kels

No comments: