READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

32 weeks // 32 weeks // 32 weeks

Life has been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY lately, so I do apologize for this being two full weeks late. I was even a few days late in taking these photos, but what are you gonna do about it? Nothing. Exactly.
 
Here I am in all my glory at 32 weeks. We were camping at Del Valle when Anton took this photo of me. Man, I freaking love camping. You know, we have our first trip with baby nugget in April - a long drive to San Diego for a wedding, and a three day camping trip in May for Memorial Day. I can't wait!!!
 
 
Life has been good lately. I haven't gained any weight since Christmas, thanks to a pretty simple diet plan and a walking 2-3 miles a day. Thanks to my awesome husband for enjoying our LONG evening  walk every single night, rain or shine!
 
We've been working on getting the nursery together, and that's coming along nicely, but there is just so much to do before this baby comes! I have photos to get sorted, printed and organized into albums, taxes to file, church volunteering to do, museum work that never ends, and of course, baby showers!!! The next 6 weeks are going to fly right on by.
 

 
I don't know if you can tell, but in the last photo here my stomach is super slanted to one side. That's pretty much how it is all the time. Little nugget loves to snuggle up into my rib cage and stay there. It's quite... uncomfortable, but also funny and reassuring. Every time the baby moves it's reassuring and exciting - pain or no pain. I think that every single pregnant woman in the world would tell you that.
 




 
So that's it. 32 weeks, and tomorrow is 34. See you again at 36!
 
Kels

No comments: