READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, January 19, 2015

cake, ice cream + birthday candles

January is quite the birthday month around here. On the 9th we celebrated the twins' turning 1 and miss Sarah's turning 13! I can't believe the way time flies. It seems like every year the days just pass quicker and quicker. For example, I could swear that it was just a few days ago that I stopped working at Wells AND started on this 40 week pregnancy journey. There are only 9 1/2 weeks left before this baby is due!

Anyhow, we also celebrated Anthony's 26th birthday on the 15th. He was dead set on going to Hooter's for dinner. It was a nice time with a bunch of our friends. Then, on Friday I made a cake (in an odd Dr. Seuss type style) and we had some family over to enjoy it. 

We're so thankful, as always, for another wonderful year of health and happiness. 






























Kels

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love the picture of your mom with Riley after chasing her down to get the pic.