READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

28 weeks // 28 weeks // 28 weeks

Well, here are we at the third trimester. I'm a little late on this one; As I type this I am one day shy of 29 weeks. The belly has grown, as has everything else! In the last four weeks I've had the pleasure of branching out into maternity leggings and a couple of maternity tops. This brings my total maternity wardrobe to four items! I like to save money, can you tell? 

I've started eating healthier post-Christmas, due to doctor's orders. Isn't that just fun?! I have to admit that 6 smaller meals is actually more preferable for my lifestyle. Plus, healthy food makes a healthy body (and baby), and I've been feeling less puffy and bloated on account of it! Also, walking is getting easier and easier. I might be getting bigger, but as always, turning exercise into a daily or almost-daily habit makes it much easier to endure. 

There isn't much else in the "new to report" area of this pregnancy. Baby nugget moves constantly, which is a lot of fun. Sometimes his or her movements are so strong that I find myself jumping out of my seat. Those are pretty cool! Anthony's favorite thing right now just might be feeling his baby kick, and that makes me mega happy.

Less than three months left before this baby arrives (assuming he or she comes on time or later) and that's kind of insane. We've got three, count 'em, three baby showers from now through March and I'm just REALLY, REALLY excited to see and celebrate with everyone!

Happy New Year to you all!







Kels

No comments: