READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, November 7, 2014

20 weeks // 20 weeks // 20 weeks

Well, we've made it to the halfway mark!! The next five months hold many things for us - some of it is unknown, I'm sure - but I know I can count on a very active bladder, and lots of little kicks below my belly button! Thanks baby nugget.☺
 
16 weeks // 20 weeks
 
A few photos from the last couple of weeks:
I've started walking again. I'm not quite hitting everyday, but shooting for it!!
Angie is definitely happy about it too :)

My favorite pajamas aren't going to fit me for much longer! Dad, I need new jammy pants!
It cracks me up how this old Misfits tee is stretching around my bump and making it look 3D.

Baby's first democratic selfie. Hehe

♥♥♥
 
 
Things that I didn't bargain for when we decided to grow this little baby (just to name a few):
restless legs (forget sleeping at night); constant hunger but being told not to snack too much;
how much I'd actually miss my daily coffee and/or alcoholic beverage
 
Things that are really cool about being pregnant (just to name a few):
people are generally pretty happy to see you; your midsection getting bigger is widely expected, and it makes people happy;
you can get out of almost anything by using the same excuse - "I'm not supposed to be doing that."
 
 
Happy Friday from me to you.
 
Kels

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ok how cute is the picture of you and Anthony ?!

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Love every one of these photos and even got dad in here to read your message about the jammies. LOL love you so much. Go Nuggie!!

Becky Stets said...

YAY FOR BABY BUMPS!! <3