READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I did when Anthony was gone...

Anthony and a bunch of his friends recently went on a four day skate trip to Oregon and back. While he was gone I attempted to document my days. Essentially I spent my time eating mass amounts of food, riding my bike, walking Angie, and watching movies with both of my families. It was a relaxing weekend without him, but I really hate it when he's not home. It just feels weird.

In other news - I found out that I'm a Dean's Scholar for having above average GPA two semesters in a row AND today I was awarded two scholarships from the history department. Hard work really pays off. I can't say that enough.

I tried my first milk tea (loved it), saw Oz with Gretchen, pigged out with Jacqueline while we watched Tower of Terror and wished we were in Disneyland, Watched Lincoln with my mom and dad, spent countless hours with my Angie girl, finally had a girls night in the city with some of my friends, and lulled myself to sleep each night by watching seasons 1 and 2 of The Office.

I'm so glad Ant is home.
Kels

No comments: