READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Things you might have heard in our house this week.

...

I'm drinking everynight because it's spring break and I can do that!

Me: Don't fall asleep! It's 9 o'clock and it's my spring break.
Ant: Eh.
Me: Wake up! Well, now you're asleep. (watches Bob's Bugers alone)

I'm drinking coffee today. Why? Cause it's my spring break!

Let's listen to the Run DMC station on Pandora and dance around the house!

Me: I think I hyped up my spring break too much.
Anthony: What did you think it would be like - Cancun?
Me: Yes! It should be like Cancun. Let's have a Cancun party in the kitchen!

This spring break is boring.

Me: Let's go on a walk.
Ant: I'm too tired from skating! (whine, whine, whine)
Me: It's my spring break so we're doing what I want. No arguing, let's walk.
Ant: Fine.

Me: Let's go out to eat.
Ant: OK. Let's go to... (names 20 places I don't want to eat)
Me: No, let's go to El Patio. It's my spring break, no arguing!
Ant: Fine.

Me: I'm getting a margarita at dinner
Ant: OK.
Me: It's spring break baby!!!

CHEERS!!!


Also,
yes, my heart is broken over this failure of a spring break.

Kels

1 comment:

Becky Stets said...

Hahaha! No fancy spring break for you. Hope you had some relaxation at least.