READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The excitement of this past weekend

On Thursday I got approved for fall graduation!

Friday was the awful egg competition day. Derrick, Sonia and I took the bet that we'd each be able to eat 20 eggs in an hour. We couldn't do it and it was gross!

Toby came by to hang out with us.



Trust me: It's harder than it looks. 


We went for a nice, long walk afterward.

That night Anthony and I started working on some wrapping for future snail mail. 

and I made an awesome dinner for us. 

On Saturday we hung out at the Total Distort Swap Meet

and Alex stitched a new patch for me. 
That night we went to dinner for my aunt Tammy's 50's birthday. 




On Sunday we just chilled, worked on Blackhorn, homework, and went on a walk with these guys. 

-Kels

1 comment:

Mel said...

ewwww. Why would you want to try eating twenty eggs? :-D Hilarious. Sounds like a really awesome weekend and that pot with asparagus looks SO GOOD! For a while there I thought you quit blogging (like lame old me) and I'm so happy you didn't. I really enjoy your blog!

Hope you have a great week. :)