READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dimples, Beer, Sandals, and other such things...

Just some bits and pieces of my life as of late:
This is literally all my animals do now. I can never seem to find the time to play, so they've become pretty good sleeping buddies. Also, Angie cut her lip on something a couple of weeks ago and now a part of her lip is white. No hair growing there and I think it's scarred. It would be right on her face! I guess she's just more unique now? Is this how parents feel when their children come home with tattoos and broken teeth? It's terrifying and I'm never having children. (Also, I'm obviously having kids. That was a joke)

 Sandals are back and I am so happy! I hate wearing shoes. In California we really can wear sandals all year round, but I try to not do that when it's really cold outside because I feel that it's kind of silly to wear three jackets with sandals. I care too much about what people think of me, I guess.
 Anthony's side of the bedroom is unique? (see pile of clothes on the floor and stacked on the dresser) I love the boards on the wall. I'll give him that.
 I just really like this photo. Sometimes the messed up ones make me the most happy.
I just like this picture. I think my banner is pretty.
Grandpa Joe loves his Riley girl. Mary has officially decided he's her favorite.
I secretly want to be her favorite, duh.
Anthony and I stayed the night one night last week to help Mary out a little bit. I couldn't help taking 6,000 photos of Riley. I love watching her with her Uncle Tony.

Almost a smile.

I can't stand those dimples. They are too freaking cute. They remind me of her cousin Jayce's dimples when he was a tiny babe.

Nakey baby. We got to visit with Michelle, Jenae, Uncle Mike and Aunt Ann on Sunday. They came down to visit Mary and Riley. We're hoping to visit Jenae and Michelle in the summer for some rafting on the American River.

   
We spent a few hours on Saint Paddy's Day with these folks. I love them to death, and Richard is too funny!

As if you didn't already feel like this post was on baby overload, here are more photos of my favorite niece.

 

I hear that this little chica slept through the entire night last night. That's the first thing Renee told me this morning. You're welcome Camello household... Mary and I make a good team, just saying.
WARNING: Tiger is now extremeley ornery and annoying. She's old and whiney and yet still looks like a little kitty.

Poppyseed bread is easy to make from scratch and I want some right now.
^^^ sugar overload ^^^

This is me attempting to be more "springy" in my work attire.

Also, I used the word "fave" or "fav" so many times in this post at first that I looked up which is the correct way to use the term. After reading THIS I decided I'd rather just say favorite, instead of sounding like a freak using a fake word for the rest of my life.

The end, Happy Thursday!

Kels

No comments: