READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Disney Date with Samantha

On Friday, Samantha and I met up for a fancy night out at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. We exchanged our wonderful Christmas gifts and then we spent three hours in pure Disney history bliss. The museum is technically still new and it's pricey, but so worth it. I would suggest not taking children to this museum unless they would enjoy reading throughout the entire experience. 

We were able to enjoy the museum's first exhibition - it was on the creation of Snow White. The whole museum was decked out, including a live band and a 1930s instant camera photo shoot. We had a great time!

While we were there it dawned on me that I could actually work in the Disney museum with my degree. How cool is that? Sometimes I forget that all this hard work in school is going to get me somewhere great -- assuming I use my degree someday. 

Also, I've been trying to use my old point and shoot camera more often on occasions when only a small camera is appropriate. I'm tired of relying on crappy phone photos. However, I have to get used to using it again because clearly most of these photos turned out kinda crappy themselves. 

Also, I wore heeled boots, tights, and a belt. I looked pretty good, according to Anthony :)

.......



















Kels


No comments: