READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EASY DIY Pumpkin Cream Cheese

I read A Beautiful Mess every morning and I always end up pinning their ideas to my Pinterest boards.

The other day, Emma and Elsie posted about homemade pumpkin cream cheese. I am a HUGE pumpkin fan; I can never get enough. So, this post was no different: I pinned it. Then, I blogged about making it. Then, I MADE IT! I couldn't wait to try this stuff. This recipe is super easy and really yummy!

You'll need:
1 can of pumpkin
1 package of cream cheese
nutmeg
cinnamon
sugar (I added this)

Cream the pacakage of cream cheese and 1/2 cup of pumpkin together
sprinkle in as much cinnamon and nutmeg as you wish
add sugar to your liking
(It was a little too pumpkiney for me without the sugar. I added about 1 tbsp)

Spread on your bagel and enjoy!
Try it out if you like pumpkin - it's VERY good.
Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

That looks yummy!

Carrie said...

Ooh, yum! I'll definitely try this! Pumpkin and cream cheese are two of my favorite things.