READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Burnout Syndrom

Over the last three weeks I have become somewhat of a ticking time bomb. Maybe that's not the right expression, but it works. The semester started only 22 days ago, and I'm already totally burned out. I have been doing homework non-stop, with the exception of my birthday and one Friday evening, every single day and night unless I'm cooking, cleaning, or eating. It's pretty freaking depressing.

I'm not ungrateful though. I know that I am lucky to be able to attend school and work full time. I'm lucky that I have no monetary worries in life. I'm lucky that I have a patient husband who knows that I'm basically bipolar during the school year. BUT... that doesn't mean that I don't want to plop on the couch on my one day without class and watch a whole movie.
BUT
There is just too much reading to do within my major. I read before I go to work. I read at work. I read before class, during class, and after class. I read before I fall asleep at night. It's hard work, and I'm proud of myself, but I'm tired. I just don't know how I'm going to get through this semester without killing Anthony, or my dog, or some of my fellow students (you guys know what I'm talking about).

You can go ahead and take a gander at my instragram feed. Yup.. reading is my life right now. Maybe during the course of this semester I'll find something interesting to tell you guys about on this old blog of mine.
 





Happy Thursday!

Kels

2 comments:

Dana Fox said...

Oh wow that sounds like TOO much reading!! I'd probably start getting material confused if I had too many books and things to read! good luck!
xox dana
thewonderforest.com

Mel said...

ah shit! That looks like a terrible load of papers to read! Wishing you all the strength and patience to get through this semester. And good luck to not killing anybody......I so know that feeling....that feeling of being irritated to the max just because somebody took a deep breath next to you ^^

hang in there girl!!!