READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday's Things


Things that I've been really good about lately:

-keeping our house clean
-instagramming @KCamello
-staying away from television
-making my dog sleep in her own bed
-keeping our house alcohol-free on weekdays
-getting my homework done long before it's due
-not spending money... at all!
-sending snail mail

Things that I've been really bad about lately:

-arguing with / yelling at / glaring at / slamming and throwing things at... my husband
-drinking caffeine
-eating dinner & candy super late at night
-complaining. to everyone. about everything.
-being super pessimistic
-not really cooking at all
-wearing sandals & the color black way too much
-spending too little time with my kitty beast (Axel)
-Angie needs a new harness, so we haven't been walking her at all
-calling my friends

Will somebody just get me a raspberry infused Red Bull now!? ok. thanks.
BTW MOM! Got your little note in the mail and Iloveit!!!

Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good....the bad....and the....Hmmm
They make raspberry Red bull? That could be bad.

Kelsey said...

@ Mary Hone - It's just a red bull with raspberry syrup in it. Like the kind you put on a snow cone. SO GOOD!