READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Wednesday

Here's some randomness for your Wednesday:
Trying to learn a card trick from Robby
Angie. So. Freaking. Cute.
You will find many such items in my grandma's house ^^

There are certain places I go where I will not touch the doorknobs. Anthony knows which places and he always gets the door for me.

I am always trying to find creative ideas online. I almost never find the time to make most of them. But, I do have a room full of "ideas".

When I walk into an antique store / thrift store / garage sale or estate sale, I am looking for three specific things: Abe Lincoln items, E.T. items and a quilt rack. If I don't find any of those things I usually walk out. 

Often, though, I end up buying something really UHMERICUH related. I think I'm a closet nationalist. 

On that note. I have a super sweet handmade afghan from my mom that is red, white, and blue. It's my all time favorite blanket right alongside my wedding quilt that my grandma made us. 

I recently got re-addicted to instagram - check it at Kcamello

I'm working on a very special gift for my grandma F. I hope to be done by Christmas.

I wear black a lot. And grey. and white. 

Happy Wednesday, people.

Kels

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo in the glass ball thingy. I'll have to find you on instagram. Have n awesome day!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you are hilarious! I never touch the door knobs of public bathrooms, I will wait for someone to walk out or in before I touch it! hahaha

Carrie said...

Black is my go-to wardrobe color. Everything looks better in black, in my opinion. Plus, everything matches it!

And about those doorknobs...I'm picturing some pretty gross ones...

Kelsey said...

@carrie - Black is the best, right? Sometimes I have contests to see if I can wear black all week. hehe.

I wish the doorknobs were gross. Then I could justify my not touching them...