READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

THE LITTLE THINGS

I am a big, big fan of routine.
I've been thinking about the little things in life that I can count on every single day.
here's a little list of
-picking up the house every morning before I shower.
-making sure all 5 of our locks are engaged so no one can come and kill me in the shower.
-playing fetch with Angie while I blow dry my hair.
-my morning coffee - 2 creamer pods and 6 sugar packets. OH shut up - it's not THAT bad.
-my morning cereal, of which I try to buy something different each week.
-charging my cell phone. daily.
-logging in at work and deleting all the e-mails that don't matter.
-instagraming my life away.
-driving to work, still asleep usually, so I don't sing along to my CDs.
-driving home from work - totally awake and ready to be home. I sing pretty freaking loud at that point.
-checking the mailbox. wishing more people sent me snail-MAILS!!!
-catching up on our shows with our little furballs.
-getting into bed, turing on my little lamp and reading until I realize it's late and I might not wake up tomorrow if I don't go to sleep

I'm sure there are more.
Good enough for now

Kels

No comments: