READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

75 Years for the Golden Gate Bridge

Samantha and I took a mini-trip to the Golden Gate a couple of weekends ago. She had never been to the bridge and I'd only been on it once. You can visit that day via THIS POST. This year is the 75th anniversary of the beautiful bridge, so I downloaded a fun treasure hunt from Mastermind Hunts and we set off to solve the puzzle. I won't reveal anything to you, in case you want to embark on the hunt yourself. It's really fun!

Also - I made all of these photos really light on purpose and now I don't like it. Too late.























Here's your little fun fact for the day: The Golden Gate Bridge is painted the color of international orange, not red.

Take a visit if you're in the area - it's only a couple miles of walking and it's a great way to spend a day in the city.

Kels

1 comment:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i love this freaking bridge.
i can't wait to go back to it this weekend!
hopefully it's not foggy though.
great pictures!