READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mt. Diablo + Wall Ride SF

Got up bright and early on the first day of the time change (5:30 AM) to hike Mt. Diablo SP with Alex and Robby. 


We probably hiked about 4 miles. We're going to do a repeat this weekend and make it the whole 6 miles. Hiking on an empty stomach / no sleep is no bueno. 
Then we met up with Anthony and Bryan to head to the city for the Wall Ride competition at Wallenberg HS. It was pretty sweet. I never thought I'd enjoy skateboarding so much. 
It was REALLY cold
We had a beer on Haight and Robby played pool with a hippie, homeless man. 
Free Red Bull. You know I love me some Red Bull. 



then we got some pizza 
found a bathroom (thank the Lord)
and headed to 4th or 5th or whatever and Army before the sun went down

It was a really productive day. So fun! I really love my friends for sure.

Kels

No comments: