READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mondays with Angie

Angie went on her second hike yesterday and she had a blast. I'm still sore, but I don't thnk Angie is because she's still as bubbly and full of energy as ever. I did do a little bit of research today on pugs overheating. Apparently it's very common and can easily lead to death. Pugs are not meant to spend extended periods of time outside, in the sun, or hiking. So... I guess I better be careful. Angie doesn't really show any of the signs when we hike - she doesn't get tired and she doesn't pass out or faint. I make her drink water - but she basically rejects it until she's desperate. I don't know. I guess she's a phenomenon or something. Just kidding. But really - this girl has more energy than me. Mission Peak is 8 miles and it's not easy.


Happy Monday!
Love, Angie

Kels

For another adorable pup head on over to Carrotspeak to see Brinks!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You just need to get a little doggie carrier back pack. She still gets to come along and it will seriously ramp up your workout :)

Renee said...

I think I was very specific about the posting of this picture....you are now out of the family will!