READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lately...

Just a few bits and pieces from the past couple of weeks...
Hunger Games premier with Jackie and Sam. ^^ SUPER GOOD film, by the way.
Visiting my Gramms with the Mamasan this past weekend. I spent so much time cuddling with Nicky (el perro blanco, above) that when we left on Sunday he walked all over the house crying looking for me!!! Grandma - I know you're going to tell me all about how you hate this photo, but I don't care because I love it!

Taking Angie on walks / runs / skate sessions.
She pulls Anthony along on his skateboard. It's pretty darn cute.
New socks from my mom. Super warm!

Kels

1 comment:

Carrie said...

First, the Hunger Games was so good! We loved it.

Second, Angie is too cute for her own good.

And third, those socks! So neat! I love the colors. :)