READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Handwriting MEME (via www.thecuriouspug.com)

Blogging from my cubicle to your home computer
or iPhone
or iPad
or anything basically since the internet never sleeps.
Sorry these are on bright yellow post-it notes
and sorry that you wouldn't know that since I only have a copier and a fax machine
Apparently the company I work for doesn't believe in color scanners...
Name ^^
Blog URL ^^
Self Explanatory ^^
Favorite Quote ^^
Favorite Song (at the moment) ^^
Favorite Band or Artist (at the moment) ^^
Anything ^^

Who you tagging? ^^

Kels

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, thanks for the tag! This looks fun. I'll try and post it by tomorrow. :)

Hannah said...

This is the coolest meme I've seen yet. I'd love to participate but my handwriting is embarrassingly bad. :)

Becky Stets said...

Hi stalker! Here's my email: bisforbeckystets@gmail.com

Hit me up and I'll send you my addy! Thanks for thinking of me!

SamanthaJacquie said...

I saw this on Pinterest! And hey- I am currently working on my blog. So SHUSH