READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Things... for Baking

Things I am loving during this baking season...
My nesting doll measuring cups.
I bought them at World Market in September but they no longer sell them.
I love that they add something cute to the kitchen instead of regular old measuring cups.
My KitchenAid.
Did I mention how much I love wedding presents?
I think the one I originally got was white so I traded it in for a red.
I no longer have sore arms from making cookie dough!!
We never had one of these growing up so it's a huge time/energy saver now that I have one.

Flour sack towels.
I can never get enough of these.
I have a set that my grandma embroidered for me
when we moved out to Santa Cruz and they are getting a bit ragged.
I'd like to make some new ones myself but alas the art of embroidery takes patience
and that is not something I posess at this moment.

The Internet. Recipes galore.

Kels

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those measuring cups! So cute! I saw a set similar to them online...but I can't remember where...

Becky Stets said...

Jealous of your mixer!!!! Wish I had one.