READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Christmas Crafts...

Recently been working on some little bits and pieces for our house this Christmas season. Every year I say I'm going to get things done and this year I really am following through. Go me! (It couldn't have anything to with the fact that this year I'm addicted to coffee and Red Bulls can it?)

Felt stockings for Angie and Axel. Angie's has a bone and Axel's has kitty ears.
They match our Mr. and Mrs. stockings I made last year.
I kept seeing these Christmas Trees made from cardboard cones on Pinterest. I asked my creative husband for help but he decided he'd rather take a 20 minute shower. So... being the non-patient person that I am I sat down and made these in that same amount of time. They're plain but I like green so I'm happy with them.

The shape is kind of reminiscent of traffic cones for me.
Yes those are dollar store placemats on my table. We were very poor in 2008.
p.s. I still love the dollar store - I'm not knocking it...
...and the results of our first Ornament Party at my MIL's. Yarn ornaments.. so easy and versatile. And now they are on our tree. I know they will remind my mom of the ornaments she grew up with.


Kels

3 comments:

Robin said...

cute crafts! I love the trees!

Nikkiana said...

Love what you've done! :)

Liesl said...

Oooh, I love the Christmas trees! I'm going out to find a tree today, I'm not so crafty...