READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lefy O'Doul's and the SF Christmas Tree

Last week Ant and I hopped on BART to meet some people in the city. I'd never been to the Christmas tree in Union Square so I was pretty excited to see something new for once!!
It was really, really cold outside so we bundled up. I decided to wear a beanie (which I later regretted in various photos... below)

We stopped in at Lefty O'Doul's for a couple of drinks before our friends got to the city... and we pretty much ended up staying there even after they arrived with just minutes to spare for photos in front of the tree before BART could leave us stranded there.










But I'm still happy that we did something new. I like new traditions, you know?
Did I mention we saw Sean Connery? Yeah.. he's filming The Rock 2. JK.

Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KELS!!!! Do you have instagram??? i am never on blogging much anymore!