READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Game Night

We are game people.
I don't mean that we are game people in the sense that we always have a puzzle going or a Monopoly game tournament at hand (although I would not be opposed to either of those things).
What I mean is that when we're bored with watching TV everynight (and probably feeling a bit guilty about the amount of TV we watch each night) we break out one of our favorite games: SORRY!
I love it because there isn't a lot of thinking so you can have some pretty good conversation while playing and it's not distracting.
I think Anthony likes it because he always wins. Whatever.

Often I am too "frugal" and I refuse to turn on our heater.
So I look like a huge SJSU fan / Eskimo.

Yeah there's always some Angie shots in here.
Kels

No comments: