READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, June 13, 2011

Time to Quilt

I have spent the last ten years collecting t-shirts
If you know me then you know I'm a t-shirt kind of gal. I'd rather be in my flip flops, jeans and a comfy tee than anything else.

But alas.. the older I get the more I find that I...
#1 - Look quite young in a t-shirt
#2 - Look quite un-stylish in a t-shirt
#3 - Look quite lazy in a t-shirt

Not to mention the fact that the crap I eat most days does nothing for my figure
but I digress...

Ten years of t-shirts
and I'm finally turning them into a quilt
(Idea stolen from Andie in 8th grade)



with the help of my mom
who I recently asked to help me craft more
just in case she dies before teaching me all her tricks
(someone has to pass all the crafting / cooking / wisdom down through the generations)
and no I'm not evil for telling my mom she will one day die
I am merely stating the facts people.





The fruits of our first crafty Thursday!

Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so in love with this idea!

SamanthaJacquie said...

I see an American High Link tee, and our beloved O lover Jason tee. <3 I still wear mine!