READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hot Tuesday

On Tuesday I planned a special BBQ dinner for my bub
special in the sense that there would be cake following the bbqing
It was grand


shopping lists are key
otherwise I tend to spend too much money
I don't know if you can tell by looking at these photos but it was HOTTER THAN HOT that day
I think we were in the mid 90's and the thermometer in our house read 88 degrees indoors
plus our oven was on baking a cake
and Anthony was sweating it out over the bbq coals

yummy salad

we made baked potatoes on the bbq for the first time ever
and they were awesome
p.s. Trader Joe's tri tip is super cheap, already marinated and super yummy. Go buy some..
This dog likes to beg for food
yes she does
Someone was pregnant with an electric fan.
Cake baby with homemade frosting. yum!

Kels

No comments: