READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On this day in...

2011
Sitting at my desk drinking a cup of cranberry and apple tea.
Uploading prelims to the system.
Wearing a sweater, vans and jeans.
Wishing I was out walking my dog.

2010
Deciding between rolling silverware or eating a strawberry and nutella crepe.
Running around IHOP taking care of two million guests.
Wearing a very worn out sweater, non slip shoes and black slacks. Probably an apron.
Wishing I was at home playing Super Mario on the Wii.

2009
Sitting on the living room floor of a house on Branciforte Drive with cutie-pie Wyatt.
Pressing a button on a toy that plays super annoying music but makes him smile.
Wearing an SJSU sweatshirt, jeans and brown flip flops.
Wishing there was something besides Ellen and The View on TV.

2008
Sitting at my desk in my mom's office talking to my aunt Sheri across the room.
Getting ready to take the bank deposit to Bank of America. Maybe a Target trip after that.
Wearing jeans, converse and a t-shirt. So professional.
Wishing I had finished my Insurance Licensing class.

2007
Sitting in Yearbook class trying to perfect the last few pages.
Typing ,editing, copying and pasting.
Wearing the only pair of jeans that fit me, a hoodie and converse.
Wishing June would just get there already - Prom, Graduation, Grad Nite!

For fear of redundancy I'm quitting here.

Kels

1 comment:

Britt said...

I'm impressed!