READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, March 7, 2011

FBOOK Challenge Day 37

A picture of the people you spend most of your time with

If I'm honest then I have to say that I spend most of my time with the people who's company I enjoy at work.
I don't have photos. 

I mean, how creepy would that be if I had a crazy amount of photos of the people I just met three months ago?

Christine - she is my lifeline. Always there for me when I don't understand what the heck is going on. She is a self proclaimed office manager - kind of like Pam on the office. She wears flats which makes her extra special and she is always smiling and happy. Her most common saying towards me is: "Oh Kelsey, shut up" in response to me always saying, "You are a GENIUS Christine!"
Sonia - she is my cubicle buddy because we share a wall. She is a high heeled gal who loves her family to death. Super smart and always quick with a comeback. I sit in her bathroom chair 24/7 to get advice and hear her funny stories. Her most common saying towards me is: "You are too funny!"

Gretchen - Prego! Pregnant chickee! She thinks she looks bad without bangs but she is secretly a hot dance club hopper. I mean she met her husband in a club. She loves to eat and shop. Her office twin is Derrick. Her most common saying towards me is: "Come on! Really?!"

Derrick - He is my boss. Weird, right? Considering he was not my boss until a month ago. He always wears tennis shoes. Drives a Corrols-Royce. A pretty awesome boss if you ask me. When we get more work we're planning on butchering everyone else, just kidding. His most common saying towards me is: "Girl!" and "She said..."

Those are my work peeps. The people I spend the most time with each day. 
I love 'em and I consider myself pretty lucky to be around fun people all day long.

Ok I lied. Here's the one picture I have of our office - Sonia is missing.

Kels

No comments: