READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drinking and photos don't mix

Have you ever been out with your friends and you or someone in your group is attempting to take a ton of photos? It's frustrating... especially when you are the one taking all the photos. Nowadays we have these darn cameras that show us every photo two seconds after we shoot it. The delete button is in use a lot of the time because sometimes it makes you angry to see all the crappy photos of yourself.

the truth is
I am obsessed with photos
and photography
and cameras
always have been
always will be

and if I am out with the hubs and friends well... the obvious point of "you look like crap when you are drinking" just doesn't cross my mind. I am usually that annoying person taking photos.

But... I married the perfect man. He won't let me delete. It's this sick obsession he has with posting horrible photos of us on his blog. I am not allowed to touch the delete button until I get home and put them on my computer and only after they have also been downloaded onto his as well.

I hate it.
I think I secretly like it too.

For the sake of proving a point I am sacrificing my own pride and showing you the progression of the photos that were taken of me last night when we went out to Bully's for Schmid's big birthday bash.

Ok so
It wasn't big
and it wasn't a bash
but there were dice involved.

Here I am early on. The hair is perfect and yet I continue to fix it for photos
Uh oh.. the eyes are starting to go in this one
So I fix the eye problem but I have to wonder, did I forget how to smile?
You stop paying attention and the double chin comes out to play
....and....the greasy hair

This is a lesson for you all.
Be careful because drinking and photos just don't mix.

Kels

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.