READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Davis Bound for the Weeeeekend

This weekend we drove out to Davis to visit our friends Sam and Mike. I don't know if Mike considers us friends but we like him so he's stuck with us.
Samantha and I made the very bad great decision to start a huge puzzle. We didn't get very far...

Doesn't Samantha look Hermoine-ish in this photo? She said, "Take a photo of me looking serious" as she swiped Mike's glasses from him.
This, my friends, is why I love Samantha. This photo above says it all. She is a dork just like me. This weekend we discovered that we are the same person and now we are currently reading the same book and have started a book club. Will it last? Probably not.. but we have good intentions.
Then we went out to Burgers and Brew, the awesome little record store, a closing Blockbuster and a Hallmark type store with employees straight out of the movie Clerks.
Ahhh.. you should be jealous of my clear skin. Go ahead.. revel in it. hahaha
Here we are in a mural. Didn't you know we are sought after models in this country?

Anthony and I ended our trip with our newest tradition:

If the time calls for it
and we're already heading in that direction
then the destination will be...

Kels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you liking the book?

-jacqueline

Kelsey said...

i fell asleep reading last night but i was hooked only about two pages in.

SamanthaJacquie said...

I love this Kels, and I love you!
And Water For Elephants... soo good. I cant put it down.